Monday, November 11, 2013

CLICKING HELPS!

Just a request to readers of my blog - are there still any here???

You see these little ads on the left hand side, and underneath, this posting?? If you click on them, you earn me a few cents for each click.....when the clicks mount up to $100 - Google AdSense sends me the money  - this helps me to buy the yarn to help me make warm clothing and blankets for Homeless and Needy people in Queensland.

I just recently received some money from AdSense - but it took four years for the amount to reach the target of $100 !!!

So if any of the ads appeal to you - or the subject matter is something you are interested in finding out more about, PLEASE click away!!!!

Most of the knitting and crochet you see on this blog has been made for some less fortunate than I am - and I know you want to help me keep doing this - all it costs you is a click of the mouse - so please, do this for all the Homeless and Needy people in our state....

Thank you in advance.....

Homeless man with  Dog

2 comments:

Lulu said...

knitting for charity is so rewarding..I love it...
take care,

Yvette said...

Lulu - I hope you clicked on the ads !!!! Doesn't cost you a thing!