Tuesday, October 15, 2013

More Knitting and Crochet

 
Pretty little Butterfly Baby Cardie very easy to do , seen here in pink and below, in yellow...


It is a free pattern available here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/butterfly-baby-2

 The Baby Beanie with flower is very quick and easy to make! However I made this for a new born but the mother said it didn't fit - so I think I would add an extra increase row next time

Find the pattern here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-beanie-with-flower-2

 
 Four Ribbed Yoke Babysweaters are shown here - I was recently honoured by being made moderator of the Babysweaters group on Yahoo. For my first activity , I organised a Knit a Long - and we made the Ribbed Yoke Baby Sweater, designed by one of the members, Sally... it is a top down baby sweater, and very easy with the delightful bonus (to me ) of no seaming!
 




 The pink and the blue shown here are made with the wrong sides of the yoke as the right side - I prefer this to the yoke as required in the pattern and shown in the pale pink and variegated versions below.


 



No comments: